• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reputable Detailer wanted in Witchita, KS Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputable Detailer wanted in Witchita, KS Area

I had a family friend give me a call today. She has a white 2002 Toyota Camry with single stage paint. Through her researching, she has found 2002 was the only year Toyota used single stage paint on the Camry. It is oxidized and she was asking me if I had any recommendations. She's looking for a full correction.

If anyone knows of a reputable detailer (either business or hobby) in the Witchita, Kansas area, I'll pass on the info to her. Thanks in advance.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Re: Reputable Detailer wanted in Witchita, KS Area

I am in Wichita but do not have the tools to do a full on correction at this time.

Comment

Re: Reputable Detailer wanted in Witchita, KS Area

You planning on having the abilities anytime in the near future? She's not in a rush.

Colin
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I can do the job. I am in Hutcinson.
        Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
        2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');