• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Meguiar's Grit Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - Meguiar's Grit Guard

WHITE 5-gallon buckets and BLACK Grit Guards, I think, the best way to see the dirt and road grime.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
      WHITE 5-gallon buckets and BLACK Grit Guards, I think, the best way to see the dirt and road grime.
      Could you live with Megs GOLD? It would show the dirt okay.

I'd like to see a gold bucket with the black circular logo. Something that truly screams Meguiar's. Hopefully it wouldn't look ugly. Gold's a tricky color to make look good.

If it isn't going to happen I'd like some Megs stickers, then I could make my own on any color I choose.

Comment

Here's what would make a great Holiday special!! A Meg's bucket filled with the favoite wash, polish, wax, towel items all wrapped up for gift giving! Think of the neat variations of products that could be packaged.
        Barry

Comment

I happen to be in the market for acquiring some grit guards, so sweet. Nice timing.

Now if only you would bring back those very nice looking Versa Angle mops I see advertised overseas, my car care cleaning collection would be complete.

Comment

Does anyone here actually stack 2 (two) Grit Guards for extra protection? I am using two Grit Guards, one for my WASH and one for my RINSE bucket.

Comment

where can i buy a grit guard besides online? any major auto parts stores carry them?
              2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 SR5 - Black Sand Pearl

Comment

Some large auto suppliers will carry them but you have to find them. They are far and few between if you want to buy them at a store.
                Tedrow's Detailing
                845-642-1698
                Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Where on this site can you find this grit guard to order? I search for it but cannot find it.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                    Does anyone here actually stack 2 (two) Grit Guards for extra protection? I am using two Grit Guards, one for my WASH and one for my RINSE bucket.
                    Yes, I've done it and it's unnecessary. You'll have to fill the bucket up a little more with water, because it sits up a little higher. Stick with one in each bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
                      Could you live with Megs GOLD? It would show the dirt okay.

I'd like to see a gold bucket with the black circular logo. Something that truly screams Meguiar's. Hopefully it wouldn't look ugly. Gold's a tricky color to make look good.

If it isn't going to happen I'd like some Megs stickers, then I could make my own on any color I choose.
                      I can definately live with GOLD Grit Guards.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');