• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am feeling pretty Mytee..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am feeling pretty Mytee..

So after working over a month straight in Montana (No days off 12 hours a day) I thought to myself whats the best way to waste some cash.

Here is my want not need toy....

Can someone please give me a little feedback on this model? Does this one heat up? I know their warranty is good so I am not worried too much about pulling the tirgger, but any comments would be nice. Thanks

"Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Re: I am feeling pretty Mytee..

The model you linked to does NOT have a heating system in it. If doing mobile details, how will you get your heated water? The 85" of vacuum lift seems a bit low too. ??

For the $350 or so that you will pay for it, I would pass. I own a Mytee HP60 and love it, but, it's a lot more $$ and it's a HEAVY unit to use in a mobile situation. Draws lots of power too(almost 15amps).

Look at the Mytee 8070 or the Aztec line of hot water extractors, before you pull the trigger. =)

If comparing prices on the net, look at this place too:

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');