• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT : Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT : Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Have about a half gallon of this stuff that I dont use very much. Looking to trade for some other Megs Detailer line of products... maybe some concentrate etc.... let me know what you got or what you want to work out. Thanks
    - Markito -

Re: WTT : Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

nobody?
    - Markito -

Comment

I'm surprised you don't use it very often! This is one of my "go-to" products for single stage correction...it's fantastic, lol.

This is a great opportunity for someone to get into some 151 who has been wanting to try it out.
      Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
      Houston Area Mobile Detailing
      www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

I thought Id be using it more often too, but I find myself always following up with an extra coat of wax. So I basically end up hitting the car with the buffer 2 times anyways. So if I do that Id rather hit it with 205 and #26 which is what I usually do. I was just curious to see if anyone out there wanted to try this great product and had something laying around like glass cleaner concetrate etc...
        - Markito -

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');