• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars foam gun??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiars foam gun??

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
    I might pick up the half gallon one in the near future.
    I am going to order the half galloon one.

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
      Another option is to buy it from PAC in which they have a 15% off sale and free shipping on orders over $49. The foam gun is $59.99 and with the 15% discount code " august2010 " it brings it to $50.99 (save $9) with free shipping. Might as well add a few other things while you are at it, especially with this discount AND free shipping. Sales from online vendors really don't get much better than this.

Gilmour Foamaster Foam Gun
      Today autogeek has 20% off orders over $95.... So I'm just going to order it from them and order a few other things. I find auto geek takes care of their customers better then any other online store... A while back I had issue with them and they went beyond what they needed to do to make it right.... After that day I try to buy most of my stuff off them.

Comment

Originally posted by aris View Post
        Today autogeek has 20% off orders over $95.... So I'm just going to order it from them and order a few other things. I find auto geek takes care of their customers better then any other online store... A while back I had issue with them and they went beyond what they needed to do to make it right.... After that day I try to buy most of my stuff off them.
        No problem. While I've done alot of shopping with AG, but I also like to support other smaller vendors such as DetailedImage, etc,. I find their service to be just as good IME, and they have alot of great sales/promotions going on all the time, just got to watch out for them.

Comment

No problem. While I've done alot of shopping with AG, but I also like to support other smaller vendors such as DetailedImage, etc,. I find their service to be just as good IME, and they have alot of great sales/promotions going on all the time, just got to watch out for them.

BTW - To get free shipping from AG when your order is $95+ at anytime, just enter the code " AGO ".

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post

I will check them out

Comment

I spend my $$$ at ADS.

I do not shop at Autogeek and have ordered from PAC once.
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

IT ***** that ADS does not ship to canada...they seem like they got decent prices....

Anyway i haven't ordered the foam gun yet...i'm going to wait till tomorrow night

Comment

IT ***** that ADS does not ship to canada...they seem like they got decent prices....

Anyway i haven't ordered the foam gun yet...i'm going to wait till tomorrow night

I don't know why it's got the stars their..i was drunk when i wrote that but i don't think i swore their???

Comment

Anyway i just ordered the foam gun from autogeek and afew other things..i ended up ordering the quart one and not the gallon one. SO hope fully they ship it fast so i can start using it

Comment

Don't expect to just cover your car with foam and rinse it for a beautiful shine. You still need to use mitt and distribute soap around.
                      I worked with regular soap as well not just only extreme foam formula. Ultimate Wash & Wax works fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
                        Don't expect to just cover your car with foam and rinse it for a beautiful shine. You still need to use mitt and distribute soap around.
                        I worked with regular soap as well not just only extreme foam formula. Ultimate Wash & Wax works fine with it.
                        Yes tuck91 helped me out slot on how the foam gun works

Comment

Just got the email..it has been shipped. So hopefully i get it by next week

Comment

Just got the email..it has been shipped. So hopefully i get it by next week
                            have fun when it arrives Aris. Let us know what you think. Hopefully you take some photos!

Comment

I'm notmuch for photo's but I'll make sure to take lots of pics my first time using it...... It will probaly be my car as the ginpig ... Haha

Comment

Let us know how it works. I am very tempted to buy one now but we will see after a paying job. The way I look at it is using tuck's ratio of soaps. I would hit the car with foam, let it dwell for 3-5 mins, Rinse, then rewash with a bucket method.

Technically its a extra step but it allows for the loose dirt to lift off and not scratch/swirl the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');