• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

natural shine left a supreme shine on black dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural shine left a supreme shine on black dash

i used natural shine on a honda pilot's dash and it left a shiny surface and a glare in the window, i thought natural shine wasnt supposed to do that?

Re: natural shine left a supreme shine on black dash

Relative to each other, Natural Shine is much less shiny / glossy than Supreme Shine.

Try this to "knock down" the shine. Take a clean cotton terry towel or microberfiber with nothing on it and simply rewipe the dash really good. This should remove any leftover shine and make it much more to your liking.

Let us know how it works
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

This is pretty common.

Applying your favorite interior product really brings out the best of the dash and leaves a beautiful shine. The problem as you stated is the glare associated with it.

Clean it then wipe it down leaving a nice non-reflective surface that makes driving less challenging........
      BobbyG

Comment

me i love the super shiny, but i was detailing my cousins car and it likes a low gloss shine and this was my first time using natural shine and i was like wow thats supreme shine shiny but after the wipe it left the dash nice a black with little to no shine

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');