• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from KY with three black cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from KY with three black cars

Hi people,

Figure I'd burn my first post on introducing my self. I love in Western Kentucky about 1 1/2 hours from the Corvette Plant and Museum. I own a 19996 "Ebony Black" Mustang GT 5 speed. 1998 Cavalier z24 "Black", 2009 Nissan Altima "Super Black."

Each car has a few paint issues that I have been googling on how to fix. Our new Altima recently received a paint chip in a parking lot on the door and its front bumper needs attention, rear trunk lid has a spot were it looks like previous owner dragged a bag over.

Mustang GT has LOTS of rock chip spots ALL over and the black looks extremely hazie, rear wheel driver side quarter panel has rust spots.

98 Cavalier has rock chips, and extreme paint turnish on roof and rear bumper from lack of washing the car.

I'll take pictures of each and post questions in the detailing forums very soon. I've also put togather a spread sheet of all the Meguiars products I want to keep in stock. I have about half of what I want.

I just ordered some super black KH3 touch up paint for the Altima. I'm sure that paint will be fun on the Cavalier as a test mule, don't you?

Re: New guy from KY with three black cars

It's a small small world isn't it casey? hahahaha welcome aboard!

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

welcome to this forum.
        happy life.......

Comment

Thanks guys. Hey Mark is that you?

Comment

3 black cars....

What did you do to make you want to punish yourself like that? lol

You've come to the right place to learn how to keep them clean. Have fun!
            Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
            Houston Area Mobile Detailing
            www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');