• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new rating system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rating system

we are always talking about what works good with rotery..pc..by hand. how about a three tier rating system. one for rotery, one for pc, one for hand. this might even engourage some to purchase pc. I believe it would also help those of us that are a bit confussed when a new (or at least new to us) product comes our way, on what it was intended to be used with. the system they have on the pro line is great but I believe is rated on the "rotery" level. just a thought.
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Good Idea. I was totally confused about the scale when I was looking at Meg's products. I think a very short description of what could be used and where to find more info (Meguiar's Online) would really be helpful. Also they should list the whole name instead of just "PC" because they could put the full name and then abbreviations after it soit wouldn't be a mystery if they came here.
    '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
    '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

good idea on the pc listing mxman,
      the more I thought about it the more I realized that the scale was more to compare one product to another, but I would still like the three tier scale because I believe some products were designed with certin tools in mind, and although these product s work with other tools, other tools will change their effectiveness.
      2019 GMC Sierra
      1500 AT4

Comment

These are all good ideas...

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Here's another idea:

How about a chart of somekind that lists all meguiars products and compares the various products -- I have always loved Meguiar's products, but one thing that almost annoys me is that there are so many similar (or appear to be) products. For example, there are several different leather treatments and many kinds of waxes. A guide that tells the difference of each would be great for people who can't decide where to start.

Slats
          -------------
          John 17:3
          -------------

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');