• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning Ultimate Bonnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Ultimate Bonnets

Hey everybody,
    I just used my pc the other day to apply #80, and 2 coats of NXT. I removed the NXT with an ultimate bonnet and it worked great, took the work out of everything. However, the only problem now is that I don't know how to clean it. I flipped it inside out to use both sides except now I need to wash it. I read somewhere not to use fabric softener but I was curious as to any kind of special wash method necessary to get the job done. Thanks.
    Jason
    2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Hey,

I just wash mine in warm/hot water, liquid detergent, an extra rinse cycle, and let air dry.

Good as new!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Perfect, I'll just try that out. I bought 3 so I still have 2 that are unused but I would have to wash them all eventually so better to get started sooner than later... Where would I be without you guys?
      Jason
      2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');