• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Garage/Product Collection" section in MOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Garage/Product Collection" section in MOL

Hey Everybody, I was looking at the detailing world forum and I like how they have a section where people post their product collections and garage set ups. I think MOL should have a section like that. I like seeing what other people have and there's one big thread were a lot of us have posted collection but those are outdated now. Would you guys agree that we should have a similar section here at MOL ? Maybe I should make it into a poll
    Sure why not
    81.58%
    No
    18.42%

Re: "Garage/Product Collection" section in MOL

Comment

We have had similar threads like this before. They always seemed popular.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I definitely could go for a forum like that. I have read the forum that is all about the detailing collection. I find that this would be most useful for us beginners to get ideas on solid detailing collections and how to organize it all. Right now I use material tool bags for my stuff.

Comment

I think it would be a great idea and I think it would actually boost Meguiars sales because of forum members seeing other members setups/collections and would want the same for themselves. Its a win win situation.
          Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
          2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
          2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');