• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Season Dressing and Silicone Free Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Season Dressing and Silicone Free Dressing

im not sure what the difference is between these two,All Season Dressing and Silicone Free Dressing. i want some thing to make the rubber paneling black again, what do i use?

i have been using water based but want some thing better! thanks for the help

Re: All Season Dressing and Silicone Free Dressing

Silicone free is body shop safe.
    I have found the All Season Dressing to be very good for exterior use. Lasts a long time. I use it a lot.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

My next buy I will be getting All Season Dressing, I can see a lot of uses for it.

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        Silicone free is body shop safe.
        I have found the All Season Dressing to be very good for exterior use. Lasts a long time. I use it a lot.
        Is ASD about the same type product that you find sold by some as Undercarriage Sprays?
        Al
        ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Bunky View Post
          Is ASD about the same type product that you find sold by some as Undercarriage Sprays?
          You could relate it to them yes. The difference is that ASD is designed for a variety of surfaces. You can relate it to Adams Undercarriage Spray, or Chemical Guys Bare Bones.
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698
          Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Originally posted by coopers23 View Post
            You could relate it to them yes. The difference is that ASD is designed for a variety of surfaces. You can relate it to Adams Undercarriage Spray, or Chemical Guys Bare Bones.
            I figured it was so I was going to try ASD next time I have to refill.
            Al
            ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');