• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haze

Every morning I get going to school theres dew on my windsheild.When I turn my windshield wipers on theres like a haze left and i can barely see where im driving.Any suggested products to use to prevent this?

Re: Haze

May need new wipers of course.

Along with that, I would look at a good glass cleaner like Nxt, and then claying the windshield. Will need to use the glass cleaner after claying as well.

Can consider something like RainX after.

If still more cleaning is needed, the UC you'll be buying can be used on the glass some for more cleaning.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Besides Murr's points, Did you ever clay your windshield?
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

No I didnt,But Im am considering claying it.

Comment

Amazing what the clay will remove... Do all of your windows, makes a nice difference.
          2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
          2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Originally posted by Impala08LT View Post

Every morning when I'm going to school, there's dew on my windshield. When I turn my windshield wipers on, there's like a haze left and i can barely see where im driving.

More than likely, your windshield is dirty.

Comment

Do like my Pops use to do and pour a warm Coca Cola on your windshield before your next wash What you have is roadfilm. Claying or cleaning with IPA will do the trick also

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                May need new wipers of course.

Along with that, I would look at a good glass cleaner like Nxt, and then claying the windshield. Will need to use the glass cleaner after claying as well.

Can consider something like RainX after.

If still more cleaning is needed, the UC you'll be buying can be used on the glass some for more cleaning.
                UC on glass? Really? I might have to try that. My wipers skip, and they're brand new. It's obvious my glass has junk on it.

Comment

Sure... Nxt Galss Cleaner, clay, UC, RainX... some people have worse problems, but those 4 have covered me so far.

Comment

I clayed mine today and a bunch of black crud came off (no surprise).

What does UC do to the glass? Just remove more crud?

Comment

Yeah, it just works against the dirt to remove it, not going to do anything to the glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');