• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my center console , 08 silverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my center console , 08 silverado

the center console of my 08 silverado lt is a vinyl material, could i use meguiars gold class leather wipes to clean that? every time i use meguiars supreme shine it fads fast or any suggestions thanks

Re: my center console , 08 silverado

I have an '09 GMC, I use APC mixed 10:1. You could use a leather wipe, but it's a little expensive for an application where it isn't truly needed.
    Are you looking to dress the center console, or do you just want to clean it?

Nice truck BTW.

Comment

i want to dress it , something nice not greasy , thats y i been using the supreme shine , but it only last for 3 to 4 days , i drys up , i can also use those wipes for the steering wheel right ? yeah man i love my truck

Comment

The best lasting would probably be a dash cleaned with APC, then Ultimate Protectant. I dont know that dash specificaly, but would be odd for the whole dash to go after 2 days.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Sounds like it needs to be thoroughly cleaned. I also would use APC. Then go with #40 or the ultimate protectorant.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

WHATS APC. ? AND #40?

Comment

APC- All Purpose Cleaner
              #40, M40- Rubber & Vinyl Cleaner and Conditioner
              Tedrow's Detailing
              845-642-1698
              Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment