• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110/G220 Carbon Brushes - urgently needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110/G220 Carbon Brushes - urgently needed

Hey guys, need some quick reply on this matter.

One of my machine has showed some signs of worn out carbon and upon checking, seems to be true.

I know I can get them brushes locally but unsure if the composition is the same with the original ones.

Email Brian H but have yet to see any reply on this matter.

I bought two machines and hope someone from CS would shed some light on my problem.

Speed reply is much appreciated.

Timothy G.
    Learning new things everyday

Re: G110/G220 Carbon Brushes - urgently needed

TimG,

The brushes in our machine are carbon and made in Germany. If you have found some carbon brushes that will fit you should be fine.

Please feel free to forward your email to me again. I have searched my deleted folder and in-box but have not found anything that would resemble an email on this topic.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Re: G110/G220 Carbon Brushes - urgently needed

Hi Brian,

I have forwarded the email again. Hope you receive it this time.

I did managed to find carbon brushes with similar dimension but the technicians (local) advised me, if possible, get back the original carbon as the composition of the brush differs and might affect the commutator's life.

Since these two machines (I love my G220!!!) are quite expensive, therefore I'd like to ensure these machines are well taken cared of.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Timothy G
      Learning new things everyday

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');