• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Car Wash VS. NXT Car Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Car Wash VS. NXT Car Wash

Hello. Can anyone tell me which one of these they prefer. I was using the Deep Crystal and now I wanna switch to the Gold Class or NXT but I am curious which one gets the best results. Thanks.

Re: Gold Class Car Wash VS. NXT Car Wash

You really cannot go wrong with either one.

Go and pick up a jug of Gold Class.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I've never tried the NXT wash but I LOVE the GC stuff! It's like body wash for your car! Hasn't disappointed yet.
      For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

That is what I ended up going with. My huge Wal-Mart carries everything Meguiars but I couldn't find the NXT plus I thought the conditioners in the gold class would help a lot. Thanks guys.

Comment

Nxt Car Wash is better for hard water areas. I guess Ultimate Wash & Wax is the most sophisticated.

Comment

I'm about 2/3 through my Ultimate W&W jug, and I was just thinking about what to buy next. I was thinking about ordering a couple of jugs of NXT car wash. I tried a small bottle about a year ago and was impressed by its cleaning power. My impression--and I'd like to ask the MOL brethren if they agree or disagree with this--is that NXT car wash cleans off the surface better than either GC or UW&W and leaves very little behind. I think this is one reason I liked it when I tried it.
            Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
            --Al Kimel

Comment

Gold Class is a great wash.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I like and use both, gold class is seen more on store shelves

Comment

I tried both, NXT and GC, and my conclusion is that NXT has a litle more cleaning power, but GC gives a darker finish too the paint that looks just waxed, your choice has to be gold class

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                    Gold Class is a great wash.
                    X2

Comment

That was my theory to since th GC had the conditioners in it also. Nothing beats a black car looking and feeling like a pane of glass. Saturday I'm gonna wash and try to get my cobwebs out and then finally wax this thing. Pics are coming.

Comment

You can't go wrong with the GC wash and it's one of my staples (I've tried handfuls of different washes and this is every bit as good as all the others). I was just at target today and they had it on sale for $6.XX IIRC.

Comment

I have not tried the NXT, but I have three bottles of GC Car Shampoo and Conditioner. I cannot say enough good things about this soap. The aroma, the slickness, the rich suds, and of course, great price.

Comment

I haven't used either yet, but I plan to soon...
                            I'ved only used Deep Crystal from Megs...I just picked up a bottle of GC & UW&W...will order a bottle of NXT soon as well.

Never thought I'd get soo excited about buyin soap to wash my cars...lol
                            "STRIFE" aka Phil
                            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
                            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
                            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I agree with the great cleaning power of the NXT. I just washed three cars with it and was very impressed with the amound of suds and nice finish it left afterward. will buy it again for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');