• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of a car show or event that Meguiar's is NOT a part of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you know of a car show or event that Meguiar's is NOT a part of?

We have a car show and cruise every year in Chillicothe, Missouri. We draw about 300- 400 cars from across Missouri, southern Iowa, Kansas, and one couple from Two Harbors, Minnesota. It is the 3rd weekend in July. The cruise is on Friday night with car show on Saturday. It is a non profit fundraiser for the Chillicothe, Missouri Lions Club.
    Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Megs europe is pretty hopeless tbh. I'm not sure they sponsor much if anything at all. But one that should be on their books is:

Boothco - the UK's leading photobooth rental company. Hire a photo booth for weddings, parties and corporate events across the country. Contact us today!

Comment

i would enjoy seeing meguiars as a vendor supporter on Chargerforumz.com. We are mopar nuts and have other vendor supporters that help out the members with performance tips, upgrades etc. there actually isn't a detail materials supporter on the site.
        Big Ed
        General Manager Advanced Audio/Video
        Rogers, Ar

soon detailing.

Comment

How about Bimmerfest at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena? It will be May 14th this year and is the biggest BMW car show in north America. There will be more than 1K BMW's and 2K people on site.
          Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
          2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
          2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Good guys car show in Pleasington ca I don't think i seen you guys there its a big show.
            2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
            1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
            1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
            1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
            1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

The 6th Annual SSR Laughlin Rally will be held January 28-30, 2011 in Laughlin, Nevada. The actual Show & Shine will be held @ 9:00am to noon (CA/NV time) at Findlay Motor Co in Bullhead City on January 29.

Comment

Hey guys!!!

How about the Philadelphia Auto Show. I haven't been there in quite awhile so maybe you are there. But I can guarantee you this, if you come I will be there!!!!

2011 SHOW DATES

Andy
                Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                Andy M. Moderator

Comment

First one not really a car show but a very large gathering of people that love classic cars. It takes place every Friday night (think it starts at 6pm or 7pm). Very friendly people also has a classic malt shop with great food, if you get hungry *hint*hint*... But yeah, I think a lot of the guys would love to see some Meg's staff out their supporting this.

It takes place in the parking lot of Classic's Malt Shop (free to join in on the fun, the food is as cheap as In N Out and even taste better).

Classics Malt Shop
                  3615 Midway Drive
                  San Diego, CA

Also their is a big (not huge as Sema) truck show for Tundra Lovers near your guys HQ. It's hosted by TundraStop. It's the 2nd Annual TundraStop meet. Alot of sellers for aftermarket parts are going be their. No detailer sellers though, so it will be nice to see you guys out their. Here a little list of the sellers that are going be their, on the 26 of Feb, 2011.

RBP (Rolling Big Power)
                  Volant (cold Intakes)
                  BulletProof
                  NFab
                  Tustin Toyotas
                  Dubz Direct
                  ProComp
                  ETC...

It's at

157 Viking Ave
                  Brea, Ca 92821

TundraStop com

Comment

I Know you guys focus a lot of your show events out west of the Mississippi & I go to tons of car shows annually (judge a few) all across Ga & immediate surrounding areas....... I have only seen you guys have a rep @ one show in two years!! Mind you that dose not mean you don't, I just haven't seen ya :P
                    Now starting in mid feb till the last one I attend in Dec, Every weekend with very few expections, work or familiy issues are only exceptions to this rule, I am @ a car show BUT MEG'S IS NOT! Hopefully by the end of the summer i can become a distributor & fill this gap
                    It seems to me that the southeast,excluding Florida, is very overlooked by megs in relation to show circuits & I would like to eventually see their presence @ shows here like they are out west.

to start if there is a rep out here this would be a great one to be @ it is smaller but draws tons of people & lots of participants are reg show guys, the show;

Event Dates: March 12, 2011 - March 12, 2011
                    Memories In Monroe Classic Car Show -- March 12, 2011. RAIN DATE: March 19, 2011.

Awards at 4:00 pm.
                    Cars must be parked by 1:00 pm to be judged.

Registration fee is $15 before March 1. Day of show is $20.

Music by Mustang Charlie. Food Court for breakfast and lunch. Judging by: Kenny Stephens owner of Lamar Stephens Custom Interiors. Awards include: Top 20, Top 3 Street Rods, Top 2 Later Models '74-'89, Top 2 Later Models '90-2011, Best Mustang and Best Camaro Pre '74, Best Ford, Best Chevy, Best Mopar, Most Original Antique (Pre '40), Best Rat Rod, Best BOP, Best Truck, Best Muscle Car, Top 3 Participants Choice, BEST OF SHOW FOREIGN and BEST OF SHOW AMERICAN.

Contact person: Laura Peters -- 770-267-7546 or 770-601-0946

Comment

The 2011 Import FaceOff flyer, and we are proud to sponsor 3 of them in our Midwest area. 2011 IMPORT FACE-OFF SCHEDULE (tentative) January 16 – Bradenton, FL – Bradenton Motorsports Pa…

carshow in each one
                      Don't get so caught up making a living that you forget to make a life.

Comment

Here is one that I have never seen Meguiar's at: It's the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup. http://www.rmmr.org/ It is held every June over fathers day weekend usually. It goes from Thursday till Sunday and is held at Steamboat Springs, Co. On average there is around 600 Mustangs on show, and many others that can't get into it because it is limited to 600 cars. There is usually many thousands of people that come to the show that would like to see Meguiar's truck there!
                        So come to the RMMR, we would be glad you are there.

Comment

National Street Rod Assoc. Northeast Nationals in Essex Junction, VT. No megs representation in the New England at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra nut View Post
                            So come to the RMMR, we would be glad you are there.
                            There's also the Super Cruise held near Denver in Golden on weekends, multiple times during the summer, that attracts several thousand enthusiasts. A Megs display would attract a crowd.

Comment

Festival Car Show Pompano Beach Florida - Sun April 10, 2011

They have this show twice a year. It's pretty big. - show info

Merlin - A Miracle Detailing

YouTube - Facebook - - Instagram

Comment

I've never seen you at S2KDAYS. This is the national meet for Honda S2000's, this year will be held in Keystone,S.D. Sept.2-4,2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');