• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of a car show or event that Meguiar's is NOT a part of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you know of a car show or event that Meguiar's is NOT a part of?

Western Maryland Street Rod Round Up. It is labor day weekend every year. About 600 cars annually. Starts that Friday and lasts till Sunday. There are hookups for RV's and also hotels close by. I am thinking about setting up a booth to promote my detailing business and hopefully even get some business at the show itself.
    http://www.facebook.com/SuperiorDetails
    http://www.superiordetails.time2detail.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
      Festival Car Show Pompano Beach Florida - Sun April 10, 2011

They have this show twice a year. It's pretty big. - show info
      This is a semi-annual show. On average 500-600 cars are in this show.

Link to Festival Car Show

Merlin - A Miracle Detailing

YouTube - Facebook - - Instagram

Comment

There's a few large 600+ participant shows in North Alabama that would benefit Meguiars if they were a part of it. Here's links to details on them, as well as event coverage if available:

I don't know what you guys look for in online presence, but my site huntsvillecarscene.com is at the center of the enthusiast hobby for anything with a motor in wheels in North Alabama. I'd love to have you guys on board. I plan to start a 'user of the month' program soon where I'll be awarding free items to the userbase. And Meguairs products would be great for this.
        Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

I would also like to see you guys at Bimmerfest

Comment

We have a smaller show in Wolfe City, TX in October. Usually 200-300 cars.

My shop nightmare!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rZnNaDCiH4
            http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ding%20issues/

Comment

I can think of 2 events.

#1) Are you guys part of the Woodward Dream Cruise here in South East Michigan? Literally every type of car enthusiast comes to this event. The best thing is, people cruise this strip of road literally all summer long. The event is only 1 day in August, but yet it feels like the event is every Friday and Saturday throughout the summer, especially the week or 2 before the actual cruise day. People bring anything from the beginning of cars, such as Ford Model T's, to your big old Chevys, your Mustangs, GTO's, old trucks, new trucks, old muscle, new muscle. You name it, it's there.

#2) I think this may be a little out of the ordinary for you guys, but I see potential within. Each year there is a big snowmobile show at multiple Expo Centers throughout the North East. I think this just might work for you because there are a lot of people like me who like to keep their snowmobiles shinning just like their cars. We need polishes to make our aluminum tunnels shinning, waxes and cleaners to make the plastic panels on the front lookin good. I bet APC would be a hot seller, as well as any type of cleaner or detail spray. Don't forget, all of us have trucks that will be driven through the harshest weather conditions (snowmobilers are EXTREMELY dedicated, we have a very short season, and on top of that, we must have mother nature on our side). So no matter how much salt or snow or sand is on the road, we will driving north to our riding locations. This is another way you could sell waxes. You can find more information here http://www.snowmobileusa.com/shows.shtml#novi

Just a thought!
              Always searching for the best.... Keep it country!
              ---------
              SkiDoo Snowmobiles!

Comment

I had a thought, the Space shuttle Endeavor is coming to California Science Center next year. How about we give her a shine. Meguiar's can clean and correct paint with millions of miles of neglect looking great. Hummmmm?
                BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

Hi everyone....if you happen to be located near or can get to the SE corner of NEW MEXICO on June 2, 2012, the C.A.R.S. club (Carlsbad Automotive Restoration Society) is holding our Annual Car A Fair car show.
                  http://www.carsclubofcarlsbad.com/CARAFAIR.html
                  This car show is a favorite in the SW Region; cars from TX, OK, NM, AZ and CO like to attend & the town of Carlsbad, NM comes out to enjoy the cars, a chili cook-off and lots of great food. The event is held on grass, under the coolness of the trees with the Pecos River flowing right off to the east of the event grounds.
                  New Mexico CAN be a little warm that time of year, so bring water & your umbrella. But some years have been nice & cool, so you never know what the weather will bring; one good bet is that it won't rain & you'll have a GREAT time! The club doesn't scrimp on trophies, we always try to take care of ALL pre-registered vehicles, old or new.
                  While in the area, go to the Carlsbad Caverns and then enjoy the small town ambiance of Carlsbad. There are MANY more things to do in the area besides the Caverns and/or the Roswell Alien Museum!! Email me for some of the unsung attractions around Carlsbad.
                  The 2012 Registration is NOT up on the website yet, but will be soon...bookmark the site and we'll try & get our webmaster to work asap! There's plenty of nice and/or upscale hotels in our area now, so make your reservations for the hotel soon, this area has lots of tourists that time of year~

If you have any additional questions, inquiries about the area or having trouble getting a registration form: Email me at im4cruisn@mywdo.com or contact me here. Have a wonderful Spring and hope to see you in June!
                  Last edited by im4cruisn; Jan 11, 2012, 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling
                  2001 Silver PT Cruiser LE/E&G Billet grill and painted visor/too much chrome stuff!/Proud member of the Carlsbad Cavern Cruisers-PT Cruisers of Orange County-Lone Wolf Oatlaw Cruisers-8 years of cruisin' fun!!!

Comment

Will Meguiar's be at the World Ag expo in Tulare, Ca? It's the biggest ag expo in the world. Many car related booths and would like to see a Meguiar's booth this year it's on February 14-16

Comment

C.o

Central Oregon Classic Chevy show
                      Bend Or

Very fun show with no car appearance sponsors let me know if your intetested

Mackenzie
                      Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Do you guys set up at the Iola Old Car Show? It's by far the biggest old car show in Wisconsin. I never get to go for some reason I always have something else going on. If you guys are going to be there some year, maybe that will help get me there. lol
                        Scott

Comment

Hi Michael,

I just wanted to thank Meguiar's for helping out our Car Shows in the past and am looking forward to Meguiar's help again this year. I have received the post card in the mail from the Meguiar's "Event Support Team" and tried to submit for sponsorship for this year. I am having trouble attaching our 2012 Event Flyer in the requested pdf format. Can you help me?
                          Thanks Tom

Comment

Not sure if this was mentioned in this post earlier. I did search for it, but it did not turn up anything.

Mustang Rally in Sturgis SD

Sturgis Mustang Rally - sturgismustangrally.com - Largest Midwest Mustang Rally

I attended last 4 years and it keeps getting bigger.

Comment

Das Awkst Fescht in Macungie, PA. It's pretty big and I only know of Poor Boys World being there. A lot of classic "driver" cars that I'm sure people would love to learn more about how to care for them.

Comment

Bimmerfest 2012

largest BMW gathering

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');