• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Report on Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Report on Detailing

I just wanted to thank everybody for their posts and information on this site, especially Mike Phillips. I was given the opportunity to choose a topic for a research report at school, so naturally I chose detailing. I was able to incorporate the 5 step process Mike Phillips has mentioned several times and even sneak in a couple props for the meguiar's line of detailing accessories, including consumer and professional . Thanks again Mike and everybody for your posts...I even got extra credit because of the thorough information and processes provided. You guys are great.
    Everything is very much appreciated.
    Jason
    2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Its a good topic for a report!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I am sure your teacher will find your report informative. Who knows, maybe the teacher will go home and use some of the information in your report to detail their car or truck after school.
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

The teacher might even ask you to detail their car. I have actually had that happen more than once.
        Cool report topic

Comment

Ha, yeah that'd be a nice little surprise... even better if a positive word of mouth is spread around the faculty room I guess we'll just have to wait and see. After browsing the forums for a couple months it made doing the actual research even easier after knowing where to find everything.
          Jason
          2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');