• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to use on these interior trim pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what to use on these interior trim pieces

What products do you guys recommend for cleaning/polishing/protecting both silver/chrome and brushed metal that are found on the interior of some cars. The examples in the following picture would be the door handles and the panel around the instrument cluster.

Bonus question..
    What do you recommend for the screen on the NAV system?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Sep 16, 2010, 08:43 PM. Reason: No hyperlinks before 30 posts

Re: Not sure what to use on these interior trim pieces

I wouldn't use anything more then Ultimate Quick Detailer for those trim pieces.

Comment

M17 Clear Plastic Detailer works nice on nav screens, or Quik Interior Detailer.

If the interior pieces were in good shape I would just go over them with some Quik Interior Detailer.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
        M17 Clear Plastic Detailer works nice on nav screens, or Quik Interior Detailer.

If the interior pieces were in good shape I would just go over them with some Quik Interior Detailer.
        Thanks, I'm going to pick up some QID this weekend then. I'll also get some Natural Shine for the other parts (my understanding is that Natural Shine offers more cleaning and UV protection than QID)
        I just ordered a bottle of M18 a couple of days ago, do you think that will work well on the NAV screen also?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');