• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SwirlX & M07 - how long do I work them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwirlX & M07 - how long do I work them?

I understand that you need to "wet buff" at all times. However, how long do you work SwirlX (or UC), and M07, with G110v2? How does the product look, when the it has been worked enough?

Re: SwirlX & M07 - how long do I work them?

Jumping in to subscribe, as I'm interested in viewing the comments on M07. I've never found it to be friendly to machine application. If you use just a little too much, it cakes up and becomes a real bear to remove. I use an MF, fold into quarters, then fold one more time to a 4"X8" pad. I can then spread it smoothly or work it in vigorously, depending on need. If someone has a good R/O process, I'm anxious to hear it.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post
      Jumping in to subscribe, as I'm interested in viewing the comments on M07. I've never found it to be friendly to machine application. If you use just a little too much, it cakes up and becomes a real bear to remove. I use an MF, fold into quarters, then fold one more time to a 4"X8" pad. I can then spread it smoothly or work it in vigorously, depending on need. If someone has a good R/O process, I'm anxious to hear it.

Bill
      I would like to know that too.

Comment

I'll jump in here for a try.

Billyjack and I both agree (from previous posts) use VERY LITTLE #7. With that said, I use a D/A for #7 with no problems.

When I use it I'm using either a red or black (LC pads) with 6 or 7 drops of product. Do a 2X2 area (about), wipe. Now, 3-4 drops, another 2X2...on and on and on. As Bill said earlier, "Use it like it's $100 a bottle." With a machine, I think $200.

It does seem that you ain't using anything, but you will see the difference. When my wife can see it, well I know there is somethin' going on.

Don't forget, DON'T LET IT DRY! Wipe off each section while still 'damp'.

Hope this helped a little.

Bill

Oh, her car is black.

Comment

Any other suggestions on the M07, I'm curious as well. Seems like using very little product is the common suggestion.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');