• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Florida

Whats up everyone

I have been lurking here for a while, post other places, lurk other places, but have learned quite alot from this forum.

Im not excatly a car fanatic, but i might be on my way.

I have been slowly upping the level of my detailing the last few months, and am starting to get people talking to me about the results.

Anyways, the weather is pretty much always good for detailing here in florida. The transformation my rides have gone through has given me a satisfaction i didnt think i would get from doing so.

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to our world!

It's good to have a hobby and because often times our cars are a major expense it's perfectly normal to want to know how to better take care of them and this includes cleaning, polishing and protecting the inside and the outside.

There are a lot of friendly and experienced members on this forum always willing to offer advice and share their experience.

I've never been to Florida except to change planes on the way to Jamaica. My father-in-law lives there and does quite a bit of sports fishing as he owns a 31' Contender. His forum name here is Big Tuna and that's also his forum name for FloridaSportsMan.com where he's a Moderator. He's invited us out on many occasions, one of these day's we'll have to take him up on his invitation as the pictures he shares of the fish he catches are incredible!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!Congrats on your new found hobby in detailing, I couldn't agree with you more about the satifaction one gets from detailing their own car and have results like a professional. Oh and don't worry you will get the uncureable disease of car craziness.

Comment

Welcome Jeff.

I'm in Tampa. I wasn't much into my cars except for driving them. Then I got my new Lincoln LS, pimped it out and found these forums.

Now I'm certifiable.

I went all out, got the PC and about $250 worth of accesories and product. I love it, and I too get people asking me who details my car, nothing like the pride of saying "I do it myself".
        Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Located on the West Coast of the East Coast of North America (Tampa, Florida)

Comment

Welcome to meguiarsonline.com Jeff! We're very glad to have you aboard!

RP
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky
          thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
          CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Thanks everyone

I am the wost fisherman in the world. its funny because everyone around here is either a boater or a fisher, or both.

I moved from Mass. where i used to go out deep sea fishing with the guys once and a while. Everyone around me would be catching 8-10 fish....i remember one time i only snagged a shark.

I wonder if fish oils would improve my shine though

Comment

hi jeff

Comment

Welcome. I live in Naples
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');