• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mytee spyder hp60 heated extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytee spyder hp60 heated extractor

MYTEE SPYDER HP60 HEATED EXTRACTOR
    Full-sized power in the Spyder's compact size makes it the perfect extractor for the mobile detailer; with the same features and specs of a full size unit the Spyder's only difference is the HP60's 6 gallon tank verse the HP100's 11 gallon tank.
    * 100 PSI pump * Powerful 3 stage vacuum motor * 1200 watt in-line heater * Compact design
    SPECS
    Cords: Single 25' * Body: Roto-molded Polyethylene in YELLOW/GRAY * Tank: 6 Gallon
    Vacuum: 1-3 St HP * CFM: 100 * H20: 137"
    Pump: Diaphragm * PSI: 120 * GPM: 0.6
    Heater: 1200 W.- 210 Degree Maximum
    Casters: 3" * Dimensions: 29" x 18" x 37" * Weight: 90 lbs.
    Tools: 3" Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool with 15' high pressure vacuum and solution hose

$1100/or best

I have additional tools that work with this unit. I'm selling them separately:
    **Minuteman Scrub Wand 14: $200
    **Minuteman Motorized Extraction Tool: $200

Or as a lot for $1400.

Re: Mytee spyder hp60 heated extractor

Is this unit brand new? I can get one brand new for $1,060. Just a little confused. Thought maybe I was missing something.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Smells fishy to me; this is the guy's first post and it's a for sale ad that sounds more like something a vendor would put up, plus his prices are high even for a new unit (he doesn't say if it's new or used).

Caveat Emptor.

Comment

Originally posted by DetailFreak517 View Post
        Smells fishy to me; this is the guy's first post and it's a for sale ad that sounds more like something a vendor would put up, plus his prices are high even for a new unit (he doesn't say if it's new or used).

Caveat Emptor.
        I agree.
        Tedrow's Detailing
        845-642-1698
        Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

As another member already said, a brand new unit off the web is about $1060 + shipping. Better be a new unit for the buyer. =)

I bought one about six months ago and like it, but don't love it for the price I paid for it. If the carpet is really-really dirty I use the Mytee hp60. If the carpet isn't that bad, I will use a vapor steamer instead.

The one great thing about the HP60 and HP100 models is the blower on the units. It is used all the time!

Comment

Hey, sorry for any confusion my post caused. I'm not a vendor, and I'm not in the auto detailing business. I ended up with the extractor and attachments about a year ago but have no use for something so industrial. I just had a baby and space is at a premium so I'm downsizing....anyone need a vintage hospital gurney?
            Honestly, I don't know much about the machine. The vacuum works, the heater heats the water and the pump makes it spray out of the wand. I'm willing to consider all reasonable offers especially if they involve someone picking up so I can avoid trying to figure out how to ship and crate it...

Comment

I am new to this site but not new to detailing. Saw you mention about an extractor and am interested but need more info. Can you please call me @ 650-773-5765 . My name is Dave and I am in the S.F> bay area

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');