• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barret Jackson - Scottsdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the highest commission a car salesman has ever made?

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I would hope so. No wounder Craig Jackson was up on the podium with the biggest smile on his face.
      Later,
      Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
      Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

the best was he was only expecting 700-800K for it, bet he's glad he put it up
        Chopped 55 Suburban
        99 3.0 CL
        Family cars:
        1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
        48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
        New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
        Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Originally posted by Larry A
          Who details those cars, and more important what products were used, Meguiar's I hope.
          The owner, (previous), owns his own car collection and all they use for the restoration and maintenance is Meguiar's.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I was looking at the website and looks like some really cool rides rolled through the auction block. Now if I could only win the lotto. I remeber reading that Richard Berry bought all the Callaway Corvettes last year. Four cars in total, in less than 10 minutes for about 3/4 million dollars.

I am content at looking at the pictures of auction on-line, because if I went I could twitch and be out of huge sum.

Eric
            Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I found the video from Speed Channel of the auction for the F-88. The car was purchased for the Colorado Gateway Auto Museum, which is opening in the fall of 2005. The cars for the museum are coming from the Hendricks car collection. John S. Hendricks founded the Discovery Channel in 1982.

Sidebar: There a lot of stealth wealth in Colorado, I need to move there and form a detailing company. Can you say niche market.

Eric
              Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

They did a story in our paper about the purchase of the F88, apparently the car is getting it's own room in the museum, and rightfully so.
                Later,
                Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
                Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');