• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110 Problem

Have a G110 that is a little less than 2 years old. Have used it maybe 6 times/60 hours (hobbyist, not a pro). Was about halfway through my detailing today when the on/off switch began to work intermittently. Would have to have to occasionally shake the unit or turn off/on a few times to get it to work.

Do I need new brushes or is there a possible problem with the on/off switch? Anything I might be able to fix? I don't want to wait until it goes completely dead when I'm halfway through another detail.

Thanks.
    2013 Highlander - black
    2010 TL - black

Re: G110 Problem

Best advice I can give you is to give customer service a call and see what they say. Im sure they will be able to help you out in your problem
    - Markito -

Comment

I had the same issue on my G220. I found when removing the cover the cable was very taught.

I slackened the cable gripper slightly and pushed the cable back threw.

Problem solved.20 hrs of use and still working 100%

Hth,

Rappy.

Comment

.. Hmmm, so many complaints about G110/G220.

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
          There may be a few complaints. However, What about the thousands out there that are running smoothly? You have to take it in perspective of the big picture.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            There may be a few complaints. However, What about the thousands out there that are running smoothly? You have to take it in perspective of the big picture.
            Totally agree. I think due to the nature of the D/A in my case it was down to maybe the cable getting pulled slightly due the amount of use it has had.

I love my d/a its the best product I have purchased in a long while

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
              Where would I post if I had a complaint about another brand?
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');