• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help inside

I have a 2004 Silverado and have some butyl rubber calking stains on the door panel. What would be good to remove this I have tried a few thingd but no luck. I just got a bottel of natural shine would this do it?
    Thanks
    Kevin

Re: need help inside

What did you use so far?

Natural Shine will have some very mild cleaners, probably will need something stornger first, then the Natural Shine after.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

APC @ a 10:1 dilution should take care of the marks.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

so far I have tried armorall wipes, and Quick Interior Detailer spray on a microfiber towl, has anyone ever tried a magic erasor or would it be to harsh.

Comment

Quick eraser might work... but probably not. It shouldn't harm anything tho.

I would try 3M Adhesive Remover (Part# 6041). Or Goof Off, which you can get at any hardware/grocery store.
          -Jake
          Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways. -Proverbs 28:6

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');