• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an idea. Two seperate deals Mike.

Poor College Guy Deal:
    Include the basics. W-8006, 9006, maybe Ultimate Bonnet
    Price: Less than $125!

Poor Married Guy Deal:
    Basics + DACP, NXT, More pads, Samples, ect.
    Price: $200 or so...

I'm so cheap.
    '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
    '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Cheap and a dreamer.

Lifetime warranty and pads under $125?
      *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

Originally posted by GearHead_1
        Cheap and a dreamer.

Lifetime warranty and pads under $125?
        Maybe a dreamer, but they'd sell a ton of them and probably make Meguiar's customers for life. You cant buy that kind of loyalty....ok, maybe you can for $125.
        Give me a dirty martini and a great cigar, cause nothing beats a nice tight white ash!

Located on the West Coast of the East Coast of North America (Tampa, Florida)

Comment

That would be a sweet price! Our more knowledgeble members have contributed so much to this site and probably brought Meguair's a lot of business since we are always recommending products to one another.

Here's an idea, maybe Meg's could offer several different deals the best of which would be offered to senior members (x number of posts for example). I would personally be happy to have free shipping with say a $10 or $20 order, and a good deal on the DA.

Slats

Isn't is great that Meguiar's values it online members enough to wanna give us a good deal? I'm eagerly anticipating what Mike has come up with!
          -------------
          John 17:3
          -------------

Comment

free shipping!!,
            i was given free shipping once by one of the customer service guys and I loaded my cart. it's about time to buy more supplies, so that's a good justification to buy more.
            Reflections
            Professional Detailing
            Paint Polishing
            Carlos Davila Owner

Comment

My latest order was short one item, so I called the rep and reported it, and he fixed the problem...I wanted to order one more item since I knew the shipping would be free, and the rep just gave it to me for free!

Can't beat that!
              r. b.

Comment

Any updates? I want to get mine ASAP because I need it for a major car show in a couple weeks
                2003 Mach 1
                Azure Blue
                5 speed/IUP
                2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                KY Horsepower

Comment

Mike,

Even though you are driving us nuts...
                  I hope that you can offer different packages.

NO Shipping.
                  G-100A
                  WDAV99B set of three polishing pads
                  Ultimate Bonnett
                  Ultimate Wipe
                  DACP
                  Glass Cleaner 1 Gal.
                  Citri Gel
                  Engine Cote
                  Quick Clay Detailing System

Thanks for listening to us!

Comment

I am going to jump on the bandwagon ask if there has been any updates yet. My truck could use a detailing job with the porter cable machine

Comment

I have been lurking the site for a while, trying to learn everything I can before I buy my new car this summer. Currently I have a black car that I want to "practice" on and hopefully improve the value of my trade in.

Long story short, I've had trouble deciding if I should get the PC DAP, because there are so many different products, waxes, etc... However, I would jump at the chance to pick up a "basic" package!

In the package I would like to have the following:

1. Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher
                      (And all the goodies backing plates, etc)

2. Production application and Polishing Pads
                      (one for each product included in the package)

3. Cleaning product
                      (For me, something that could be used 3-4 times a year to maintain/improve the car's finish.)

4. Polishing product
                      (Again, minimally aggressive product that will maintain/improve my car's paint)

5. Finishing product (s)
                      (This might be NXT wax or NXT wax and traditional wax for layering)

6. An ultimate bonnet

Simply, I have a healthy supply of clay bars and hand waxes, but I'm really looking for a package that is dedicated to the use of the PC Dual Action Polisher. The packages currently available on the site are devoted to different levels of specific car care. I'd love to see the same sort of options for customers that will be using the PC.

All in all it's a great idea and I'm looking forward to an update! All I need is a little (very little) incentive and I'm in!

Thanks again!

Comment

Welcome to MOL dmrothfu!

A PC would make you black car look good enough to increase the value of it...To the point that it would more than pay for the price of the PC package.

I detailed a car for a lady last year, and she later told me that she was going to trade it in...Until I removed most of the scratches and restored the gloss to it with a PC.
                        r. b.

Comment

Mid week...

Ok Mike, it's mid week, Wednesday, got any announcements regarding the polisher package deal?

I really want to get working on the car this weekend!

Chief

Comment

Mike

I would jump at the chance to purchase the package you propose for under $175.00

2 each W-8006
                            1 each W-9006
                            1 each M-8332
                            1 each Tech Wax

Mike, also want to thank you for buffing out my dark blue Vett last Saturday, sure looks great.

Doug

Comment

Hi Mike have you come up with a package deal as yet with all the suggestion sent in by members.

Davo...... HSV

Comment

What about a rotary buffer package?
                                r. b.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');