• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Package Deal for members of Meguiar's Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slats
    Go wash your cars or something!

ok, I washed my truck................now what?
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

• Did you put endurance on the tires?
      -------------
      John 17:3
      -------------

Comment

• My first time posting here, although I have been lurking around the forum for a few weeks. I am all for this deal to go through, as I have been ready to get a pc VERY soon. I can't wait.

Comment

• Hopefully Endurance will be part of the package. The stuff is fantastic!!!
          wjfm1
          2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by Slats
            Did you put endurance on the tires?
            no, I used hot shine so I could get back to my computer and check this thread faster!
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

• 126---5801 and counting
              Rich
              If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
              DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

• Any light on when this deal is going to be going through? I am taking finals and hope to start detailing in 2 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercan31
                  126---5801 and counting
                  now thats out the window!
                  2019 GMC Sierra
                  1500 AT4

Comment

• Originally posted by gsr~hatch
                    Any light on when this deal is going to be going through? I am taking finals and hope to start detailing in 2 weeks
                    At the Detail Day last Saturday, Mike said he hoped to have numbers by the end of this week, but there were LOTS of corporate hoops to jump through, so don't hold him to it. Sooner or later . . . (sooner would be better )
                    TwoTooBlack

Because one black car just wasn't enough . . .

Comment

• porter cable deal

Has anyone been talking lately too Mike to see what packages he has come up with as there has been a large amount of imput for this deal, I have been away for some time and would like to know if the pakage deal has been finalised.

Davo HSV.....

Comment

• Maybe you guys need to send e-mails to the accounting dept. instead As Mike is waiting on them.
                        r. b.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I don't want to say anything on the package deals because nothing is finalized yet. I saw some numbers and they looked good to me, now if I can just get sign off.

I was supposed to meet with my boss on this today, but he was wrapped up in meetings, and I had to leave work at 3:00 to greet some guests flying in for the week and the weekend.

As soon as I know something, I promise to post it!

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Thanks for the update Mike.

Comment

• Mike,

Is there any way to implement an email list for notifications when the Porter Cable package deals are approved and finalized by the powers that be at Meguiar's? I will be on business trips the next few weeks, and it would be a lot easier to know when I can order a PC package if I get an email telling me the packages are available?

Of course, keeping track of that many email addresses might overload any system

Comment

• I think this thread has been idle a bit too long... so lets make some waves....

tic toc... tic toc... I want my PC....

btw mike, any ideas as to what kind of prices we lookin' at???
                                Danny
                                2002 MB CLK430

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');