• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Car Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Car Kit

Wish this kit came with clay. A lot of new cars need it surprisingly!

Comment

I like that I can get a lot of the soft goods in one place. For $27, I can get new mitt & towels each year. The wash, wax, etc. become a bonus!

Comment

I can't wait to buy this kit, I may even buy two. Rather than buy a whole bottle of UW, which I probably will never end up finishing, I can get a 4oz one that should have enough product to use on a few cars as well as a new mitt (could always use more mitts), a new water magnet (could always use more waffle weaves, bringing me to a total of 4, two Cobra WW and two Water Magnets), MF towel (always useful), tire gel (I usually don't like gel and plan on buying the new aerosol anyway, but I think of it as a bonus), applicator pads (can never have too many), UW&W (I have a lightly used bottle but I do go through it very quickly) and all this for only $27! With UW $24 by itself (albeit a much larger bottle), this kit is an amazing value, even better than the last kit that came with DC wash, NXT 2.0, QID, QGC and tire foam (which I bought two of).
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

to bad same kit in Europe costs 50 euro/74 dollars :s

Comment

20 bones at Wally World

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');