• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Tire Dressings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Endurance Tire Dressings

Question:

Has the 'new' gel Endurance (G7516) replaced the 'old' Gold Class Gel Endurance (G7410)?

I see that the 'old is being offered in the Meg's store, but not shown in the new catalog.

Thank you

Merry Christmas...

Bill

Comment

• Re: Endurance Tire Dressings

This is how I do with my tires.
      1. I got both Endurance Gel and NXT tire shiny spray (or you can use Aerosol Endurance).
      2. Apply a good thick layer of Gel on all tires. Let them dry then wipe out with micro fiber towel. Please be aware you have to wipe it really clean other wise it will sling.
      3. Drive around and let it sling (yes it will sling a little but this is very useful step to get extra gel out)
      4. Wash your car and tires then dry it.
      5. This is the best part. Spray A LITTLE NXT tire shine (or Endurance) "on a micro fiber towel" and wipe it on your tires. You will see your tires are shiny like baby.
      6. Do step 5 again whenever you wash your car or you want your tire look great again.

I have been doing this for months and my tires are always shiny. Endurance Gel will keep your tires look black for months and spray version of tire shine will keep them look nice. I have not re-applied Gel version for over 6 months already. Because I only apply tire shine with MF towel so it will never sling besides one bottle of tire shine will last over a year.

Wesley

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');