• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Tire Dressings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endurance Tire Dressings

I been waiting for this product to come to my local shelves. I want to use it for my wheel wells.

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
      I been waiting for this product to come to my local shelves. I want to use it for my wheel wells.
      Not very economical.

Use something like M40 or HD.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I guess this is available now?

Comment

Been available

Comment

does anyone have pics of this product on tires yet??

Comment

Originally posted by 79elcamino View Post
              does anyone have pics of this product on tires yet??
              Very similar to Next Insane Shine (gloss wise) but longer lasting.

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
                Very similar to Next Insane Shine (gloss wise) but longer lasting.
                did it dry on the tire and no sling??

Comment

Originally posted by 79elcamino View Post
                  did it dry on the tire and no sling??
                  I applied it as the last product, for quick detailing, with a foam applicator. I didn't wipe off any residue, just left it alone, and starting driving the following morning.

The gloss was pretty high and after about 30 miles it looked like nothing happened to it. Last Sunday was one week after original application and I didn't need to re-apply it at all (I drove another 30 miles or so).

Comment

I tried this yesterday and found the product to not sling at all. I have a lot of sipes on the sidewalls of my tires and usually need to wipe these out to avoid sling but I did not and I still got no sling. The shine seems just a bit less than Extreme Shine and a bit more than Hot Shine. Just where I like the sheen to be. Can't yet comment on durability and rain/water resistance.
                    Jim
                    My Gallery

Comment

^^Sounds promising!
                      Originally posted by Blueline
                      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Another observation. The Endurance (Trigger Spray) seems to go on very evenly and leaves almost no unevenness when applied with a tire sponge. Much more so than the Hot Shine product, IMHO. It dries to a very uniform sheen with out any blotchiness or streaks.
                        Jim
                        My Gallery

Comment

Have anyone found the spray trigger version of this ENDURANCE TIRE DRESSING, in their local stores?

Comment

Have anyone found the spray trigger version of this ENDURANCE TIRE DRESSING, in their local stores?
                            My Walmart in Cape Coral has it.
                            Jim
                            My Gallery

Comment

my autozone in brooklyn has it.

Comment

I've had the gel on my tires for about 4 days now with heavy commuting, and STILL looks as if I just applied it! I went to 5 stores looking for this stuff to try out, and for me it was completely worth it. However there was VERY little sling and that was with a couple hours to dry. But it absolutely out performs all the other dressing I've used which includes all of the Meguiars consumer line, and a couple of others(black magic gel, armour extreme gel).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');