• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Tire Dressings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endurance Tire Dressings

Originally posted by guitarslinger86 View Post
    I've had the gel on my tires for about 4 days now with heavy commuting, and STILL looks as if I just applied it! I went to 5 stores looking for this stuff to try out, and for me it was completely worth it. However there was VERY little sling and that was with a couple hours to dry. But it absolutely out performs all the other dressing I've used which includes all of the Meguiars consumer line, and a couple of others(black magic gel, armour extreme gel).
    are you sure you bought the new endurance gel, some stores still have the old gel version on the shelves and will try to sell the old stuff off before they put the new gels on the shelves, the autozone i go to still has the old gel on the shelves but they do have the trigger.

Comment

So it's not just the label that is new on the bottle? Is it a whole new formula?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas S. View Post
        So it's not just the label that is new on the bottle? Is it a whole new formula?
        the new endurance and some tech from ultimate protectant so it dries on the tires like UP dries on trim.

Comment

It contains acrylic polymers which are known for endurance and proper curing.
          Paul Marmarinos
          Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
          "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Originally posted by 79elcamino View Post
            are you sure you bought the new endurance gel, some stores still have the old gel version on the shelves and will try to sell the old stuff off before they put the new gels on the shelves, the autozone i go to still has the old gel on the shelves but they do have the trigger.
            Yup! Like I said, I had to travel the earth to find the new version! I found the older stuff at the local Napa auto parts and the aerosol at Wally Mart, but my Autozone had one last bottle of the '11 formula! Phew, got lucky!

Comment

I love the gel! Question I have started to use this on my wheel wells as well as the black trim around my truck. I love the way it makes it all shine and gives it that deep rich black color, is this a bad product to use for this?

Comment

Ok, dumb question alert....

How does this compare to the Detailer line of dressings?

Just curious since last fall I picked up ASD, Silicone-Free & Hyper........

Comment

Just bought the trigger spray version of this from WalMart. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

When will we buy endurance spray in Europe ?

Comment

Mike, just a question, the Endurance Tire Spray is a SOLVENT-based tire dressing, right? I opened the bottle and I was surprised that it was WHITE, like most water-based dressing.

I was really expecting like clear with a purple tint.

Comment

I tried out the new Endurance Spray, and it looked great... until it rained.

I used it on 3 separate vehicles last week and the tires looked great until it rained 2 days afterwards and the shine was completely gone. Not too happy about that... NXT Insane shine held up better for me.

Comment

i love this product , i have a lot of grooves in my tires and no matter how heavy i applied it after driving on the highway there was no sling and not even runs on the tire and i know what your saying about the rain cause it happened to me but if you wash the tires with just car soap they will be back again, the tire dressing is just covered by the road grime and dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieJ1183 View Post
                            I tried out the new Endurance Spray, and it looked great... until it rained.

I used it on 3 separate vehicles last week and the tires looked great until it rained 2 days afterwards and the shine was completely gone. Not too happy about that... NXT Insane shine held up better for me.
                            How did you clean the tires before applying? Because if you don't, no tyre restorer will stick..

Comment

i cant wait to use this. I love the hot shine aero, so i cant wait. To bad i usually by a few cans at a time so i have to go to a few more car shows, to buy some of the new line. I have to thank Darin for getting me excited about the line at SEMA last year-and he gave me something out of his personal collection to use on my wheels at show.

Comment

Aside from the spray and aerosol, is there anything new with the gel? Also, I thought silicone-free dressings were better for the tires. I have used it for quite some time though and it is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');