• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Wax

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
    I think I'd like to do a head to head to head with Ultimate Wax, BFWD and Z2Pro.
    Now that would be a good read! Be sure to let us know if/when you do
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

How does Ultimate Wax compare to NXT 2.0 for protection and durability??

Comment

Is there a recommended cure/flash time between applications like there is with NXT or M21?

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
          And don't forget Ultimate Protectant and Ultimate Wash and Wax.
          Oh yeah, i almost forgot those two ultimate products! I actually use leather conditioner and cleaner (ok its from mothers..), i am weary about mistakingly putting protectant thats not designed for leather thats why i tend to incorporate the leather protectant into the vinyl parts of the interior.

About the ultimate wash and wax.. If for example i want to wax my car again, will using ultimate wash and wax affect the bonding of a car wax (NXT 2.0, gold class CP, etc) since a layer of wax protection is already left by this particular shampoo?

Comment

Originally posted by pmcjr View Post
            Just when I was getting used to NXT Tech Wax 2.0 as being "my wax", Meguiar's comes out with this new Ultimate Wax.
            Originally posted by mattya802 View Post
            In the OP:

MSRP $22.99 US
            That's not too bad.. more than reasonable price for this kind of wax. I am also getting to like the NXT 2.0, as a matter of fact i am about to receive 2 bottles of NXT ( i got the other one already with a free sample of ultimate compound!) and then this wax comes out! not worried too much, now that i've regained may sanity.. the nxt is a good wax/sealant and regardless of whether the new wax arrives at stores here, i'll enjoy the NXT first.. This ultimate wax doesn't make the nxt pathetic just because its newer.. Besides, if we can prep our cars real well, the nxt can more than match the ultimate wax.

Comment

Okay, once this becomes available to me (or if Mike wants to send me a sample ), I'm going to do a head to head with pretty much my whole wax collection on the surface of my parent's new car hood. They will be buying a 2-3 year old car with low mileage (<45k) within the next week or so and I can't think of a better thing to test my expensive errr... I mean extensive wax collection on.

Natty's Red vs. Gold Class+ vs. M16 vs. Ultimate Wax vs. Pinnacle Souveran vs. NXT vs. Turtle Wax vs. Collinite 476s

... all on paint prepped with M105/205 via G110.
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                Okay, once this becomes available to me (or if Mike wants to send me a sample ), I'm going to do a head to head with pretty much my whole wax collection on the surface of my parent's new car hood. They will be buying a 2-3 year old car with low mileage (<45k) within the next week or so and I can't think of a better thing to test my expensive errr... I mean extensive wax collection on.

Natty's Red vs. Gold Class+ vs. M16 vs. Ultimate Wax vs. Pinnacle Souveran vs. NXT vs. Turtle Wax vs. Collinite 476s

Awesome! Can't wait for this....I think I'm going to have to wait though lol

Comment

Originally posted by allthem View Post
                  Is there a recommended cure/flash time between applications like there is with NXT or M21?
                  It was posted somewhere in here...Something similar to NXT, even a little bit less time.

Originally posted by MrWaxer View Post
                  How does Ultimate Wax compare to NXT 2.0 for protection and durability??
                  Was also posted in one of the earlier pages - Said in same situations UW will be more durable then NXT.

Comment

is this wax comparable in protection and durability to Sintetic Sealent M21 but in a "consumer" format? i just read the whole post but didnt see this question
                    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Wow, this wax will probably be my main wax once 1. I run out of NXT 2.0, Gold Class and 2. When they sell this wax, you guys have to sell it with some other product together at BJs. After all, that's how I saved money on my bottle of NXT 2.0! Lol!

Comment

Hoohyah - bring it on!
                        Originally posted by Blueline
                        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

IMHO this is the best online forum ever, everyone is so nice and respectful!

Comment

Looks like I have a lot of gold class to use up. I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff.

Comment

I can't wait....
                              9S'Detailing Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by AdvanceDetail View Post
                                is this wax comparable in protection and durability to Sintetic Sealent M21 but in a "consumer" format? i just read the whole post but didnt see this question
                                I can't seem to find it, but someone asked about it's durability compared to M21 and Mike said, under the same circumstances that UW would be more durable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');