• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct major paint defect on black paint with NO BUFFER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Correct major paint defect on black paint with NO BUFFER!

Ok then...

...HOW?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

The new Meguiar's product being released at SEMA(?) . . . plus a bit of elbow grease. Or just a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and M105.

EDIT: He said "NO BUFFER." I take that to mean no rotary. Take a look what section this thread is in . . . "The Dual-Action Polisher." That seals it. It's the new product. Can't wait to see it!

Comment

OK, I'll make a guess. Is this a new Meg's product that will be coming out at SEMA next week?

Comment

Originally posted by aerogt01 View Post
          The new Meguiar's product being released at SEMA(?) . . . plus a bit of elbow grease. Or just a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and M105.

EDIT: He said "NO BUFFER." I take that to mean no rotary. Take a look what section this thread is in . . . "The Dual-Action Polisher." That seals it. It's the new product. Can't wait to see it!
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

New pad system?

Comment

That Bentley just looks stunning! Not to mention very slick and shiny paint!
              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Just a thought... Seeing how this thread is in "The Dual Action Polisher" forum, I don't think that it would be a sole product (liquid) as we already have the great technology of M105. My guess would be a new pad (or system) that would be similiar but more evolved (to Megs specifications of course) than the Surbuf (microfiber) pads that would be thin and disposable and you would use the 6" foam interface pad in conjunction with it for cushioning/support like normal pads. Just a guess, I guess we'll find out in a few days!

Comment

Scott Wax used to buffout paint by hand.
                  I can't wait to see the new release.

Comment

Is this what was used on these vehicles?
                    http://www.facebook.com/SuperiorDetails
                    http://www.superiordetails.time2detail.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sconrad308 View Post
                      http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46309
                      Is this what was used on these vehicles?

Yes sir.
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post

Yes sir.
                        Can't wait for more info on this system. That is great!
                        http://www.facebook.com/SuperiorDetails
                        http://www.superiordetails.time2detail.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');