• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy in Canada eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy in Canada eh?

Hello everyone. I need to buy some Meguiars products. APC and all that good stuff. But it seems my favourite Canadian online store is no longer up, are there any places you know of that stock the Detailer line?

Thanks,
    Jake

Re: Where to buy in Canada eh?

Lordco on Marine way

Comment

Lordco is great and has a lot of stock on Marine Drive. I have also ordered from eshine.ca and Autogeek.net for newer products like M105 and M205. Great customer service from both companies.

Also if you go to the states at all, even Ferndale or Bellingham instead of all the way to Seattle, you can hit up a Autozone and they seem to carry quite a bit, even stuff that isn't around in Canada yet.

Comment

www.autowerkesexclusive.com Ken will take good care of you

Comment

Originally posted by Flash Gordon View Post
          www.autowerkesexclusive.com Ken will take good care of you
          Just stopped by and bought a bottle of 105 and 205 off of Ken, after reading this post the other day, Thanks for the Tip,
          And yes he took very good care of me, and was very knowledgeable.
          I would recommend him.

Comment

Hey Vancouver 604 guys....use TSB shipping in Point Roberts...since the dollar has been at par the last couple yrs...I have made dozens of trips to TSB shipping to pick up tonnes of cheap US goods....
            The Point Roberts border is usually just 10 mins either way if you go on a week day.....
            "STRIFE" aka Phil
            2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
            2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
            2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Toys View Post
              Just stopped by and bought a bottle of 105 and 205 off of Ken, after reading this post the other day, Thanks for the Tip,
              And yes he took very good care of me, and was very knowledgeable.
              I would recommend him.
              I went and picked up some stuff from him last fall, great guy and very helpful with solving the issue I was trying to resolve (caked on Brake dust from a previous owner). If anybody in the area needs any product or Pads, he is a great resource. If you don't do any major detailing yourself, he also has very reasonable prices on services.

Comment

I am looking for either SwirlX or Ultimate Polish in Vancouver. Haven't seen it lately in Canadian Tire or Lordco.
                If it's idiot proof, I will use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
                  I am looking for either SwirlX or Ultimate Polish in Vancouver. Haven't seen it lately in Canadian Tire or Lordco.
                  Go see Ken, he will take care of that 4 u. Tell him Flash sent you and recieve a hugh discount

Comment

canadian tire used to have lots of megs stuff ... even the professional line stuff.. but now all i see is the consumer line... if that is all you are looking for.. they should have everything you need. i can imagine lordco being a ripoff

Comment

I just picked up some SwirlX from the Canadian Tire Location on Grandview Hwy near Boundary. They seem to have a decent stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Blown F-150 View Post
                        I just picked up some SwirlX from the Canadian Tire Location on Grandview Hwy near Boundary. They seem to have a decent stock.
                        Thanks, I'll head over there tomorrow.

Subscribe to this thread, maybe we could use this as Meguiar's Vancouver and help each other out.

Comment

No joy on SwirlX at that Canadian Tire. The floor guy never heard of it.

Comment

Your local Napa dealer has access to the full line.

Comment

^ Lordco has a better selection than NAPA, or atleast the closest one does ... if you want professional line.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');