• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy in Canada eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to buy in Canada eh?

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
    I was under the impression that SwirlX is ColourX without the wax and has a cleaning agent like UC. I might use it between UC and UP, or as a maintenance level prior to a wax. I too got the 3-pack of MF towels and a MF drying towel, damn the price was good even with shipping.
    I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me correct ColorX has less way less correction ability then SwirlX, ColorX is more of a AIO filling/cleaning product then doing actual correction. I really like ColorX, but if you give it a quick 50/50 iso/water wipe down after application, you will see it fills in as much as it corrects.

Maybe it has more "cleaning ability" then "correction ability"

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_1992 View Post
      I found a place called B & C Auto Detail Supply Ltd in langley BC. Gonna go check em tommorow and see what they carry.
      Let us know
      What do you need I might even have it for you as I have a lot of my own stock
      Canadian Tire now has some of the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_1992 View Post
        http://www.604autocare.com/ has M105 and M205 . But thats all the megs they have.
        I bought my Porter Cable through them, quick and cheap delivery.
        If it's idiot proof, I will use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blown F-150 View Post
          I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me correct ColorX has less way less correction ability then SwirlX, ColorX is more of a AIO filling/cleaning product then doing actual correction. I really like ColorX, but if you give it a quick 50/50 iso/water wipe down after application, you will see it fills in as much as it corrects.

Maybe it has more "cleaning ability" then "correction ability"
          You could be right, I have no hands on with ColorX (hand application). Did see a video where someone restored a car with ColorX. I assumed they were a family line, kids like things with 'X' on the label, ScratchX, SwirlX and ColorX.

I did try SwirlX on my nephew's Prelude yesterday, silver in colour, we were pressed for time. Two bucket wash, clay, SwirlX and NXT 2.0 wax. He liked the results and is planning for the next time. I thought his car was grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Toys View Post
            Let us know
            What do you need I might even have it for you as I have a lot of my own stock
            Canadian Tire now has some of the new stuff.
            I went there today, i didn't see any meguiars so i asked the guy and hes like
            " we only carry professional products here " So unfortunately they dont carry meguiars products but they do have a lot of detailing tools and accessories.

I think i'm gonna order from ads or auto geek and get my stuff shipped to tsb in point roberts . When ever i need something

Comment

let us know how that works
              Like I did say, if you need anything I probably have it

Comment

Canadian Tire now has Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax.

Comment

Saw a lot of new Megs stuff in Cdn Tire. They really have improved their stock and it really is the go to OTC product stop for car care.
                  ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

I went to the Richmond location on No.3 road and the Grandview location in Burnaby and both of them had Ultimate Compound. I guess they are getting the spring order stuff in, nice to see.

Comment

Yep... it's just about that time for CTC to start receiving their care care products.

Comment

Has anyone had any luck finding the microfiber polishing system stuff in Canada yet? I'm already through mine and ordering from Florida stinks. :x

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');