• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Sightings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Sightings...

Just FYI...

I know several folks are leary of ordering online or simply don't do phone orders and thus, you've been holding out to buy NXT until it shows up on your local stores' shelf.

I wanted to post to inform you all that I saw NXT (Wax, Spray Wax, and Protectant) on the shelf at my local Target. Target, as many of you know, carries a good amount of Meguiar's products including products such as HOT SHINE Tire Spray and Gold Class Shampoo (by the gallon).

So, in short, if you've been holding out, your wait may be over!

GOOD LUCK!

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Wal-Mart carries the line as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6GT
      Wal-Mart carries the line as well.
      I've heard several folks talking about Wal-Mart having it on the shelf but, unfortunately, I haven't seen it around here as of yet.

But, no doubt, there's TWO good resources for those of you that are seriously considering trying it! CHECK IT OUT!

RP
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

The 2 or 3 target's I have been in around here all had the NXT line. The Walmart's stock has been spotty at best.

This is what I do with my free time, drive around and look for detail supplies

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');