• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from New Zealand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from New Zealand!

Hey guys, finally took the time to sign up!

My name is Shaarn, I am 18 years old and just finished school this week actually. I am currently situated in Singapore (and have been for the past 8 years) but am from Auckland, New Zealand. I get back home at least 3-4 times a year as we find it hard being such a great distance away from our vehicles for too long at a time, but no worries, by December we will be moving back home to reside finally!

(**The following cars are all/have all been owned in NZ**)

Previous rides (personal):
    1) 1987 C4 Corvette - 4+3 Manual
    2) 1995 Toyota Supra MKIV - Aerotop automatic
    3) 1996 Toyota Supra MKIV - Hardtop SZ 5-speed manual
    4) 1996 Toyota Supra MKIV - Hardtop RZ twin turbo automatic

...I'm currently waiting for a 6-speed RZ twin-turbo Supra to become available

Current Rides (family vehicles):
    1) 2003 H2 Hummer - Black-on-Black-on-Black
    2) 2005 Range Rover Vogue - Ice Silver
    3) 2005 Land Rover ES - Forest Green
    4) 1971 Dodge Charger SE - 440ci - fully restored

Over the past 3-4 years since I purchased my first car, I have always been a very 'particular' person in relation to my vehicles and don't substitute on products (which is how I first began my search for a trusted car-care brand), this lead me to experimenting with Meguiar's products. Since then I have not looked back and time-and-time again I have been able to prove to myself and others by mere observation why I won't experiment or use any other products on our cars ever again!

Back home in our garage we have an entire range of Meguiar's products (literally very possibly the entire range ) gracing our shelves. Over here in Singapore we have such good deals on Meguiar's products it would be stupid to go back home without stocking up first, one example would include; 'NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 Paste' for only NZ$34 compared to the NZ$56-65 charged from NZ retailers

Here is a bunch of products I just purchased to top-up our shelves with for when we head back to NZ!:

Cheers!
    '69 Dodge Charger 'General Lee' (Smith Brothers Restoration)
    '00 White R34 GT-R V-Spec
    '04 Blacked-Out E55 AMG
    '03 Blacked-Out H2 Hummer
    '09 Blacked-Out ML63 AMG... + more

Re: Hi from New Zealand!

Hello and welcome to mol.

It is really smart of you to stock up before going back home.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');