• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#83 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #83 issues

Hello All,

I read several threads about #83 and some doubts remains.
    First of all, I always work by hand and there are some threads in which people says 83 is only applied by machine. In 2010 catalog it says it is possible to apply by hand.

I would like to know if someone has experience in using this product by hand and how does its application compares to the #80. I want to know how user friendly the #83 is. For exanple, I have #80 and #205 and I consider #205 a bit easier to apply by hand if compared to #80. Considering that, if I could mount a "user friendly table", 205 in a scale from 1 to 10 would be ranked as 10 and 80 would be 8.

Just want to try a more aggressive product, since both 80 and 205 does not eliminate some cob webs in my car.

From the consumer line, Scratch x and ultimate compound are not available in Brazil.

hope you understand my english.

Thanks in advance!

Re: #83 issues

M83 is going to compare to M80 as in terms of application by hand. You aren't going to be able to achieve the same results by hand, but I'm sure you already know that.

Do you have M105 available to you? It applies better by hand and is M205's right hand man! Definitely recommend it over M83 at this point.
    Matt

Comment

Re: #83 issues

Hello Matt.

Thank you for the answer!

And Yes, I´m sure the results may be under expectations.

About 105, the product is available in brazilian market but its price is twice than 83

Also, I'm thinking about the agressiveness of 105. Would 105 be far agressive than 83?

taking advantpage of this thread, after apply 205 in my car, I did notice some very very light cob webs at sun light. the paint is now much better than the initial condition. How can I know if these cob webs were introduced by the process itself or they were already there before the 205 application ?

A second work with same product/process would benefit my car?

Regards!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');