• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Detailer, Final Inspection, Speed Detailer, Quik Wax, NXT Booster..... uh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Detailer, Final Inspection, Speed Detailer, Quik Wax, NXT Booster..... uh?

Hey guys. Before i get started on this i just want everyone to know i think meguiars is great for doing exactly what theve done here. Created many different products designed for different tasks. My question is this... what is the difference between Quik Detailer, Final Inspection, Speed Detailer, Quik Wax, NXT Booster. I had a gallon of final inspection and it worked great. I was just curious what the difference is mainly between quik detailer, final inspection, and speed detailer. I realize that quick wax and booster wax, both increase wax protection. But when should i use these products...? Whats the pros cons of each? If its even possible to have a con of a meguiars product . Thanks Guys

Hi Lynx131,

In a nutshell,

Quik Detailer: Meguiar's mist & wipe cleaning product for exterior paint in Meguiar's Consumer Line. The Number One selling quick detailer in America.

M34 Final Inspection: Meguiar's mist & wipe cleaning product for exterior paint in Meguiar's Professional Line. Body shop safe.

NXT Speed Detailer: Meguiar's mist & wipe cleaning product for exterior paint in Meguiar's Consumer NXT Generation Line. More gloss and slickness than Quik Detailer.

Meguiar's Quik Wax: Spray on wax that adds gloss, richness and protection. Restores a "Just Waxed Look" to finishes already in great condition with a base coat of wax. Uses a blend of protection ingredients including Carnauba wax.

NXT Generation Spray Wax: Spray on wax that adds gloss, richness and protection. Restores a "Just Waxed Look" to finishes already in great condition with an existing base coat of wax. All synthetic ingredients, contains no Carnauba wax.

Meguiar's offers you choice! All of these products are the best in their category, we're positive you will be wowed with their performance.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

i just bought a 32oz bottle of quik detailer and its so amazing!! but just one question, is there a chance of swirls if there is a lot of fresh dust on the surface? i dont know where the dust came from but i just washed my car on saturday and yesterday and today, there was just this huge dust build up that came out of nowhere... so if i had sprayed the whole area with QD and then wipe it off with a terry cloth, is it totally safe?

Comment

Originally posted by benhui86
        there was just this huge dust build up that came out of nowhere... so if i had sprayed the whole area with QD and then wipe it off with a terry cloth, is it totally safe?
        Quick detailers are for light dust, finger prints, smudges and streaks, if you have a heavy build up of dust or dirt, then it's probably safer to wash the car.

Meguiar's quick detailers like Quik Detailer offer excellent lubricity to help remove dust without scratching the finish but there are limits as to what you can do with any quick detailer. Let your common sense be your guide.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

do i have to wash the terry towel that i used QD with every time i cleaned a portion of the car with it?

Comment

Originally posted by benhui86
            do i have to wash the terry towel that i used QD with every time i cleaned a portion of the car with it?
            You should be able tow wipe your car down with one or two quality terry cloth towels. Premium quality microfibers work better however and are more gentle to your car's finish.

Here's a couple of photos showing the size and plushness of Meguiar's new Supreme Shine Microfiber

Microfiber polishing cloths are the awesome for use with quick detailers on the outside of your car and on the inside of your car using Meguiar's new NEW Quik Interior Detailer

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

WOW!! $3.99 only?! thats cheaper than the other brand i saw at autozone... awesome... too bad autozone dont got any.....

Comment

The new Microfiber towels are awsome. I am able to do my entire car with one and still have a few dry sides left. So far it has been through probabily 15 washes since I got it and it is still working as well as the day I brought it home. They really seem to hold a lot of liquid even when using some of the thicker quick detailers.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');