• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaning Attachments For Meguiars DA G110v2 Polisher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaning Attachments For Meguiars DA G110v2 Polisher?

I just came across some pads on a auto detailing website that are for carpet cleaning that you use with your DA. Are there any that anyone knows of that is compatible with the Meguairs DA G110v2 Polisher? (Just purchased the DA Polisher and new to the whole DA polisher world!) *Still waiting on a polishing and waxing pad in the mail so I can finally test it out!*

Re: Carpet Cleaning Attachments For Meguiars DA G110v2 Polisher?

I bought the short bristle pad from ads. Works very well. I would recommend it.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

It's gonna definitely make your carpet cleaning easier:

Comment

Yes, it works well. I really like it for heavily soiled leather seats. Makes the job much easier.
        -Bob
        NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

And the method for this I'm guessing is spray your cleaner over small sections of the carpet (kinda like paint cleaning), Agitate the carpet with the cleaning head attachment (what speed?), rinse and extract the water with little green machine or shop vac?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');