• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars "Fast Finish" on ebay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars "Fast Finish" on ebay....

Check it out. Must be an old product or from another country?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

This is a product from the 1980's I think. I've seen a video at Meguiar's from the 1980's where Meguiar's had a commercial using the Roadrunner Cartoon to promote this line. It was U.S. based. I think I have one product from the Fast Finish packaging.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike,
      Buy the whole case then you will be sure to have Fast Finish car wash in your collection. Would it be possible to post some old Meguiars wax ads?

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

well

bottle looks old compared to the ones of today.....put it on display over the fire place...great find...

Comment

Fast Finish originally came out as a spray wax. As I remember it, that was Meguiars first spray wax. After that, both liquid and past forms of the wax appeared, as well as a car wash. I used to use these, somewhere around 1983 or 1984.

Comment

Just as I thought, Fast Finish was early 1980's packaging and was promoted using the Road Runner cartoon character.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');