• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To car cover or not... that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To car cover or not... that is the question

Just that.... Is it better to use a cover on a show car in a garage or not? Seems that no matter how nice the car cover is it still leave s a few patches of scratches.... or is it worth just wiping the car down constantly?

Re: To car cover or not... that is the question

I would suggest not using the car cover. In the process of putting in on or off you will definitely leave swirl marks or fine scratches. Saves a lot more time if you just use quick detailers to go with clean MF towels.

Comment

I have never used a cover. But it seems that there are to many minuses and not enough pluses. I would not use a cover at all.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I used a car cover for one winter storage. Never again. I can put up wit ha little dust, but not the marks fro mthe cover (and it was a good cover)

Comment

I'll be putting a cover on my car when I leave for college since it will be winter. I think the micro-marring left from the cover is better than the deep swirls I no it will get from the stiff snow brush my dad always uses.
          Tedrow's Detailing
          845-642-1698
          Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');