• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Holiday Gift Set @ Target!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Holiday Gift Set @ Target!!!

Just saw it last night guys! I dont remember everything that was in it but it had Tire Foam, UQW, Quik Glass cleaner, Gold Class car wash and a couple other things! Price @ Target was 30.00
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: 2010 Holiday Gift Set @ Target!!!

Yes, I noticed that as well. However, I think they should of stayed with the $20 price tag. Compared to what you are getting this year's from last year's, a $10 increase will not make me buy it.

The total price of last year's gift set, if bought seperately, is about $40. I am not sure about this year's, though.

Wait for it to go on clearance, up to 75% off. I bought all eight (8) of my kits for only $5.00 each, last year.

Comment

i did the same thing....waited until the end of January to buy mine. Can you remember what all was included in the gift set besides what listed?
      Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
      1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
      1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Here is a thread about the 2010 gift set.
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

In my newbie enthusiasm, I bought quite a few of the 2009 Megs gift sets from Walmart after the price had been slashed in half. It gave me an impressive display shelf of commercial Meguiars products for nearly a year before I realized that most of the products would go bad or dry out before I even finished using the products in the first kit.

FWIW, the gift sets really hold their value. I just sold my last two kits on eBay for about what I originally paid, and I even had interest from Canada, Argentina, and Brazil.

Comment

Well geeze, although this year's set seems to be less popular, there are definitely enough threads about it.
            -HealthyCivic
            Check out the glossary

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');