• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Automotive Forum Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Automotive Forum Open

Not trying to spam or take anyone away from Meguiars Online or any other forums. But just wanted to get the word out that my new site just launched www.exotiXboard.com. If your into exotic cars its the place to be everything from American to European to Asian.

Check it out tell me what you think.

Thanks, Fr0zen

Hi Fr0zen,

Nice look and feel, best of luck to you with this, running a forum is a lot work and requires a lot time and attention.

You've overcome the first obstacle and that's starting!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks, I see its alot of work. Your doing a very good job of running meguiarsonline.

Comment

We are currently looking for moderators for the American, European and Asian car sections as well as the car audio section. If you are good and knowledgeable in these areas and wouldn't mind giving some of your time to post/discuss/help then you would be the perfect canidate We need moderators to bring content and users not keep the peace so please keep that in mind you will not have to deal with any rowdy members or controversal threads.

If you are interested please contact mods@exotixboard.com. And we will be happy to set you up.

Regards, Fr0zen
        aka Ferrarislave

Comment

Where is the auto detailing portion of the forum???
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

You have runtime error on line 63 and 114 which is preventing me from checking out this new message board.

Eric
            Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Hehe sorry about the runtime error I was fiddling with a few things its back now. I should put up a detailing section I was acutually going to add one after I got out this spring with all of my new meguiars product and did some tutorials on how to full detail cars etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0zen
                Hehe sorry about the runtime error I was fiddling with a few things its back now. I should put up a detailing section I was acutually going to add one after I got out this spring with all of my new meguiars product and did some tutorials on how to full detail cars etc.
                Are you still fiddling with things?

Eric
                Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

no, you might be typing the url wrong. Its www.exotiXboard.cm

e-x-o-t-i-x-b-o-a-r-d

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');