• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid #26, the PC, and the Ultimate Bonnet; now I get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid #26, the PC, and the Ultimate Bonnet; now I get it

Well, now that I've tried #26 liquid, I don't think I'll be using the paste much anymore. It's so much easier to get a really thin coat with the liquid! It goes on easier, and I used MUCH less product. And the Ultimate Bonnet did a great job of removing the product evenly, with no streaking and no residue, and a highly buffed shine.

I'd take a picture, but it would look like all the other pictures.

I love the NXT, but I also love the other products. #26 has some qualities that NXT just can't cover, mostly the incredible depth it gives to that ss red. I think I'm not going to think ab out it anymore, I'm going to use whatever product falls to hand. Maybe it will be a cleaner wax summer!

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

I agree, having used both the liquid and the paste versions of #26, I prefer the liquid hands down. I like to apply it with a finishing pad on the PC. Like you said, very thin layer and you use very little product.

I have not tried the bonnets yet, they are on my list.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');