• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Canada

Greetings from the Land of Igloos and Polar Bears!

I'm now using your products to keep my '00 Cavalier in tip top shape, and I love it! Its so simple

Now that I have it clayed, all the scratches except one fixed (bumper scratch to the bare ... plastic. like two inches long and a quarter inch thick), polished, waxed, and the interior all detailed to perfection.

My weekly cleanign regime was horrible before, I was an armor all guy, so every week I had to freshly wash and sort-of wax my vehicle.

Now all I do is hose it off, dry it, and apply the Quik Wax to keep up the wax job. Since I started using it I've gotten so many compliments, they are generally a nice thing to hear since I drive thirty miles on loose gravel roads every day to go to and from work

The only products I now use aside from yours is a simoniz upholstry cleaner (which I plan on replacing with yours as it has issues with leaving a gross film on my things) and a cyberclean putty thing I invested in. (Which I will simply repace with alcohol and Qtips when i run out)

Re: Hello From Canada

Hello and welcome to mol.

Maybe you can train one of the polar bears to help you. lol
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');