• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

soap for pressure washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soap for pressure washer

I just bought Troy Bilt pressure washer. Its 2600 psi, 2.3 gpm, Honda GCV engine and an axial cam pump.

It's not the best but it should serve my purposes for now.

My question is this pressure washer comes with 2 on-board detergent tanks. They each hold a half gallon (32 ounces). Do I fill the detergent tank with straight car washing soap, like Gold Class or do I need to reduce it with water? If I need to reduce it what ratio should I use? Gold Class is kind of thick, I'm not sure if the pump will pick it up. The owner’s manual is of no help as for detergent use. It says to refer to detergent's manufacture’s instructions.

Also any tips for getting a long life from this pressure washer?

Thanks fficeffice" />
    "What's the first rule when entering a man's car?"

"Respect a man's car, a man respects you."
    Transporter 2

Re: soap for pressure washer

I use nxt wash with my pressure washer... I dilute it, but keep it stronger than you usually mix in your buckets because the washer will mix it with more water when you use it... I just make sure that once i'm done, i rinse the pipes with clean water

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');