• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Mirka products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Mirka products?

I have Googled & Yahooed many times but I can't find any place to buy their products. Ever since I saw the post about sanding the brand new Mercedes AMG or Lorinser custom, I wanted to get the product and try it on one of my test panels. It would be a great additional product for Meguiar's to sell. Or would it? Maybe too many people would ruin their paint thinking that it would be the ultimate "quick fix"

Here's a link to their website and their phone number, I'd give them a phone call and see if they can get you hooked up with a distributor. http://www.mirka-usa.com/homepage/homepage.htm

Comment

Mirka here!

I don't know if this constitutes an ad (I hope it's not viewed as such), but we use Mirka Abrasives and their Bulldog Sanding System at the Meguiar's NXT Tech Institute (NXTti) Seminars.

Check out these threads:

Meguiar's Inaugural NXT Tech Institute

Meguiar's NXT Tech Institute March 19, 2005

Another Meguiar's and Mirka project:

Alpine Electronics BMW X5 Wetsand & Polish Session!

If you'd like, feel free to e-mail me for more info. I keep a small arsenal of Mirka stock on hand (and a TON of Meguiar's, too)!.

I always stock the Abralon in 1000, 2000, and 4000 grit, and the Royal in 800,1000, 1200, and 1500 grit.
      Last edited by Kevin Brown; Feb 26, 2005, 01:29 AM.
      Kevin Brown
      NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

I bought Mirka Abralon 2000 & 4000 and pads at AJ Foyt Paint and Suppliers here in Houston. FWIW They recommended a Dynabrade pneumatic sander over the Bulldog.

Comment

Many locations in SoCal... Call ahead, if thy don't stock it, they'll get it overnight.

(Disclaimer: I do the Owner's cars!!)

Jim
          If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');