• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all purpose cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all purpose cleaner

bought a 32 oz spray bottle of apc

does this come with water already ready to use? or is it straight apc?
    Don't get so caught up making a living that you forget to make a life.

Re: all purpose cleaner

From ADS? It is the concentrate. You'll need another bottle to dilute it in.

Comment

no bought it from a meguiars supplier store in vegas

Comment

Might have to call and ask. Different stores could do what they want.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          Might have to call and ask. Different stores could do what they want.
          Yeah, I'd call. They could dilute it and make extra money when they sell it, since you are paying the same price for a bottle that has 90% water in it.

Comment

i would call to double check ... APC is a amazig product .my go to product when cleaning the interior of my cars hands down

Comment

i called...said its ready to use

its concentrate, he said i can add water if i wanted to...
              is it necessary?

Comment

there is number on the bottle, isn't there? call that number an ask them. there is no need for your 10 threads you have made. i'm just saying, follow the directions on there and if you need more help, they have the best customer service, call them

Comment

The number on the Meguiar's bottle (assuming that's what it is), would be for Meguiar's; not the store he bought it from that could or could not have diluted it for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by omgitsjordan View Post
                    there is number on the bottle, isn't there? call that number an ask them. there is no need for your 10 threads you have made. i'm just saying, follow the directions on there and if you need more help, they have the best customer service, call them
                    Besides being unfamiliar with Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner, you don't know the first thing about internet forums:

Every question has already been asked and answered. If asking the same question is prohibited, forums would have no new threads or posts.

Comment

Originally posted by dc2_ View Post

is it necessary?
                      If it is concentrate, there is a way to dilute. Fill water to dilution desired on side of label, then add water to the ring above the label. There is a tutorial on it.

How to properly dilute Meguiar's products
                      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by omgitsjordan View Post
                        While it is true that there is no need for multiple threads on the same topic, please be a bit more conscious how you word that message. It comes off as a bit harsh.

Originally posted by STG View Post
                        Besides being unfamiliar with Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner,*Edit*

Every question has already been asked and answered. If asking the same question is prohibited, forums would have no new threads or posts.
                        While you also had a valid point, two wrongs don't make a right here. Let's all try to be a bit less abrasive in our responses please.

No need for insults or pointed sarcasm - from anyone please.

Comment

Originally posted by dc2_ View Post

is it necessary?
                          Back on point. If the vendor said it was "Ready to use", my bet would be that they have diluted it somewhat already. I don't think that's a very ethical way to sell APC, but it could be. If you decide to add water to what you have there's no harm done, it will just be a weaker batch and may not give you the true cleaning power that a bottle of APC mixed 4:1 would have.

Try another vendor next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                            While it is true that there is no need for multiple threads on the same topic, please be a bit more conscious how you word that message. It comes off as a bit harsh.
                            While you also had a valid point, two wrongs don't make a right here. Let's all try to be a bit less abrasive in our responses please.

No need for insults or pointed sarcasm - from anyone please.
                            didn't mean to be hard on the kid, i just know, the best thing to do is call customer care when the directions are not enough or you just need more help. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                              If it is concentrate, there is a way to dilute. Fill water to dilution desired on side of label, then add water to the ring above the label. There is a tutorial on it.

How to properly dilute Meguiar's products
                              Confuses me just a little, but filling with water, then adding water should dilute it just fine!

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              David

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');