• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a week to get everything done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Taking a week to get everything done

Pleased you got great results. You just need to maintain the finish now.

I trust you will be washing with the 2 bucket method and grit guards?

All The Best, Rappy.

Comment

Great thread! Not sure how I missed this one.

Zobie, the results are a credit to you. Good to see a beginner doing some research and achieving such results in a relatively short period of time.

Again, well done!
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
        Great thread! Not sure how I missed this one.

Zobie, the results are a credit to you. Good to see a beginner doing some research and achieving such results in a relatively short period of time.

Again, well done!

Thanks a lot. Have not logged in here for a while. But my car still looks great! However, even though I am super careful and am using all the proper techniques, I noticed there are some swirls in the paint again, nothing major, but just noticed them the other day! Time to pull out the DA again!

Comment

It happens... You'll probably find you want to do a 'good' cleaning once or twice a year, but should only need a mild product from now on.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');